Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cooking With Milk Stout

Valentine's Day is a week away. This year, why not add some beer to your chocolate?

When I saw this recipe for Milk Stout brownies from Beer & Brewing Magazine, my first thought was, "of course!" Milk stouts, also known as "chocolate stouts" for their sweet, chocolatey flavor, and  creamy texture are a seemingly perfect addition to desserts. I started looking to see if I could find other Milk Stout recipes online, and unsurorisingly, I sure did! 

Click here for the recipe for these Milk Stout Cupcakes found on abakershouse.com.



This article from Homebrew Chef talks about how to use Milk Stout to make chocolate pudding: 


The blog Two Red Bowls used my favorite Milk Stout by Left hand brewing Company to create a milk stout float! Click here for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment